- Wording advice
- Save The Date Wording
- Christmas Card Verses 2023
- Business Christmas Card Messages 2023
- · Christmas Card Puns
- · Short Christmas Greetings
- · Traditional Wedding Invitation Wording
- · Informal Wedding Invitation Wording
- · Evening Wedding Invitation Wording
- Change the Date Wording
- RSVP Wording
- Writing Your Wedding Order of Service
- Wedding Thank You Card Wording
- Baby Thank You Card Wording
- Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- Baby Announcement Wording
- Christening Invitation Wording
- Communion Invitation Wording
- Writing Your Christening Order Of Service
- Kids Party Invitation Wording
- Party Invitation Wording
- Wording Your Personalised Note Cards
Party invitation wording
Looking to celebrate your next special occasion with a big party? The first item to tick off your party checklist is to create the perfect party invitations to make sure that all of your friends and family can be there to help you celebrate. We offer a selection of personalised birthday invitations suitable for both men and women, and for a wide range of party styles or themes.
Once you have chosen your favourite birthday invitations, the next step is to personalise them for your special event. All of the text on our birthday invitations can be fully personalised, so you can go ahead and turn our birthday invitations into wedding anniversary invitations or even housewarming invitations! Take a look below for some hints and tips on what to write on your birthday invitations, as well as some party invitation wording ideas suited to different types of events. You may also wish to take a look at our kids party invitation wording .
What to write on your party invitations
Writing your party invitations should be relatively simple, as you just need to let people know where and when the party is happening and what you are celebrating. You can be as creative as you like when it comes to your party invitation wording, adapting your tone of wording to suit the theme or style of your party. As a basic guide, party invitations should include:
- Type of party: Let your guests know what special occasion or milestone your party is in aid of, whether that be your 30th birthday or your engagement.
- Date and time of the party
- Party venue: be sure to include the full address if you think that your guests will be using their SatNav to find the party venue.
- RSVP details if required
- Dress code if applicable
Birthday invitation wording ideas
Your birthday invitation wording will vary based on the formality of your party and who is actually hosting the event. Whilst the above tips on what to write on your party invitations give you a basic outline for your text, the birthday invitation wording ideas below are a great place to start when looking for inspiration on how to join all the party details together and how to adapt your birthday invitation wording to suit the style of your event!
requests the pleasure of your company
at a dinner party
in honour of his
50 th Birthday
on Saturday, the twenty-third of August
at seven o'clock in the evening
Please join me in wishing
a very happy birthday
to my sister Olivia
as she turns 30,
with an evening of cocktails and dancing
on Friday, 28 th March
from 7:00 pm
Look who’s turning 21!
Join the party
on Saturday, 18 th September
Drinks and dancing till late!
Please join us to celebrate
Jake's 21 st Birthday
with an evening of dinner and dancing
Let us know if you can join the party
before 20 th March
Please join us in celebrating
our Father's 50 th Birthday
with a dinner party
on Saturday, 23 rd August
at seven o'clock in the evening.
Hosted by his daughters
Olivia and Louise Harrison.
It’s time to party…
Connor is turning 40!
Join us on Saturday, 18 th September
Cocktails at 18.30
Followed by dinner at 19.30
RSVP before the 10 th September
Birthday invitation wording ideas by party style
Whilst the above examples of generic birthday invitation wording can be adapted for any party style, you can also take a look at some of our party invitation wording for specific types of events. Don’t forget that these birthday invitation wording examples are only suggestions, so feel free to get creative with birthday poems or even puns to suit your party theme!
Garden Party Invitations
Join us for a garden party
to celebrate Daniel’s
Saturday, 27 th August
A barbecue, Pimm’s and lawn games await!
Cocktail Party Invitations
Raise a glass to Sarah
as she turns 30.
Join us for cocktails and canapés
on Saturday, 27 th August
Fancy dress party invitations
You are invited to a
1920s fancy dress party
in honour of Olivia’s
30 th Birthday.
at 7 o’clock in the evening
Don’t forget your flapper dress
or your gangster suit!
Surprise Party Invitations
Can you keep a secret?
Jake is turning 30!
We have decided to surprise him with a party
so please join us to celebrate
on Saturday, 27 th August at 7 pm
Please arrive early so that we can prepare the surprise!
Dinner Party Invitations
We would love for you
to join us for dinner
to celebrate John's 50 th birthday
Dress code: Black tie
Tea Party Invitations
It’s time for tea!
Please join us for afternoon tea
to celebrate Mary’s
80 th Birthday!
at 2 o’clock in the afternoon
Create party invitations for other special occasions
All of the text on our birthday invitations can be personalised, allowing you to use these invites for any other special occasion. A simple change of party invitation wording is all it takes to turn our birthday invitations into everything from baby shower invitations to engagement party invitations. Whilst there are endless reasons why you may wish to throw a party, here are a few examples of party invitation wording that you can use to invite your friends and family to celebrate your important milestones.
Engagement Party Invitations
Willow and Callum are engaged!
Please join them for
drinks and a BBQ
to celebrate this wonderful news!
We have finally unpacked all the boxes
so we are ready to party!
Please join us for a housewarming party at our new home
Leaving Party invitations
Please join us in wishing Olivia
a fond farewell.
We are sending her off to her next adventure
with a party
Baby shower Invitations
A new baby is on the way,
so let’s celebrate with a special day!
Join us for a baby shower for Natasha.
Mr and Mrs Christopher Phillips
request the pleasure of your company
at a dinner party in honour of their
Golden Wedding Anniversary
Retirement party invitations
Daniel is retiring!
his well-earned retirement
If you still can’t find the perfect words to invite your loved ones to your party, then do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team. We will be more than happy to help you create the perfect party invitations for your special event! Our proofreaders will also check your party invitation wording to make sure that there are no spelling mistakes and that the tone of your invitation wording matches the style of your party.
- Baby Showers
- Cards and Stationery
- Father's Day
- Wedding Invitations
Party Invitation Wording: How To Write A Party Invitation
Written by Shutterfly Community Last Updated: May 27, 2022
Whatever your reason for throwing a party, you’re getting into the mood to celebrate. Now all that’s left is finishing the party planning and sending out the invites. Sending party invitations is the best way to communicate to your guest what it is that you are celebrating and what the event is all about. When creating your party invitations , there are a few things to think about with the party invitation wording. That’s why we’re here. We’ll help you figure out how to write a party invitation before you pop them into the mail. Whether you’re throwing a birthday party or incorporating these invites into this season’s Christmas cards , we’ve got plenty of ideas below.
Shop Trending Categories
Guidelines on invitation wording for parties, steps for how to write a party invitation, party invitation wording examples and templates.
- Why: Use the wording and design of your party invitation to tell the guest exactly why you are throwing the party. If it’s for a birthday party make sure to include who it’s for and age they are celebrating. Same goes for graduation, list which education milestone they completed and who it is that is graduating.
- Who: Provide the name of the host for the party. If it’s a child’s birthday party, make sure to also list the parents’ names and contact information.
- What: Tell the recipients what the event is all about and what to expect. This is the description of your theme, activities, and any requests of the guests.
- When: Make sure to be clear about the date and time of your party. Always include the day of the week as well. For instance, Sunday May 22nd from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Where: Be clear on the location. If the party is held off-site, meaning not at your home, give not only the physical address but also the name of the business and phone number for directions.
- Make a Guest List: Making a guest list ahead of time will help you make sure you don’t leave anyone out of the party. It will also give you a clear estimate of how many people to expect and plan for.
- Establish a Theme: Picking a party theme is important to help give your party a cohesive look and feel. This theme will be used in everything from the invitations to the decorations.
- Find a Location and Date: Once you settle on a location for your party, you’ll want to choose a date that not only works with most of your guest’s schedules but that also works with seasonality and expected weather. This is the most important information to include on your invitations.
- Pick an Invitation Design: This invitation design should not only follow your chosen theme, but it should appear clear and legible to your guests.
- Address the Recipient by their Proper Name: On the envelope you should address your guest by their titles such as “Mr.,” “Mrs.,” “Ms.” or “Miss.”
- Include the five W’s in the Invitation: Making sure the who, what, when, where, and why is covered within the invitation ensures that your guests get all the information they need.
- RSVP And Other Details: Provide the guests with a phone number or email address to contact you. The invitation should also let your recipients know if they are allowed to bring a guest.
- Additional Instructions: If guests need to dress a certain way or bring anything to the party make sure you communicate that clearly on the invitation and provide this information as a reminder during the RSVP call.
Looking for more specific examples of party invitation wording? Whether you’re writing for a cocktail party or incorporating a Christmas party invite into this year’s holiday card , we’ve provided templates below for party invitations of any occasion.
Cocktail Party Invitation Wording
Sip! Sip! Hooray!
Join us for a cocktail party
Saturday, July 12th, from 5-7pm
The Tulley Residence
3242 Blackwood Road, Kentwood
No RSVP Needed
Hope to See You There!
Birthday Party Invitation Wording
We hope you’ll join us for
Jamie’s 5th birthday party!
A barnyard bonanza
1359 Cromwell Way, Montecito
RSVP to Grace at 245-385-3704 by June 10th
Graduation Party Invitation Wording
Mr. and Mrs. Black
Are pleased to announce
The graduation of our daughter
From Washington University
Please join us to celebrate this success
June 12th at 5 PM
1231 Herring Way, Seattle
Dinner will be served
Please RSVP by May 15th
Michelle at 232-534-7444
Halloween Party Invite Wording
Trick or Treat!
Join us For a Halloween Celebration
At the Mullville Family’s House
October 31st at 6:00 pm
4005 Willison Street, Minneapolis
Holiday Party Invitation Wording
Join Us For a Festive Celebration
At the Green Residence
December 17th at 7 PM
Torrey St, Vaccaville
RSVP to Jane at 237-645-9348
Retirement Party Invitation Wording
He’s (finally) made it official!
Come help us celebrate Steven’s retirement
Saturday, October 5th, at 5pm
At Steven’s new office (his home)
2359 Ferry Way,
We hope to see you there!
Bachelorette Party Invitation Wording
Before she says “I Do”
Let’s have a drink or two
Join us for a bachelorette party honoring
Friday, September 28th at 6 PM
The Olive Martini Bar
342 West 10th Avenue, Los Angeles
Hosted by Janice Gram
RSVP to Janice at 408.244.1430
Engagement Party Invitation Wording
Please join us for an
Engagement party for
Jason and Maddie!
Saturday, October 10th
6:00pm – 9:00pm
The Aoki Residence
324 Herring Way, Dallas
RSVP by September 1st – 555.627.9375
Resources Related to Party Invitation Wording
Always read over party invitation wording to see how it sounds before sending them out. If you are ordering them online, we suggest writing all the information down beforehand to make sure you have everything clear. And if you’re looking for additional related resources before your party, make sure to check out the following guides:
- Holiday Party Invitations
- Important Information To Include On Party Invitations
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Wording
- Dinner Party Invitation Wording
Gifts for Kids
Save the Dates
Written by Shutterfly Community | View all posts
★ Lifestyle Expert
Shutterfly Community is here to help capture and share life's most important moments. Discover thoughtful gifts, creative ideas and endless inspiration to create meaningful memories with family and friends.
Visit their Website . You can follow on Instagram and Pinterest .
- Lynch Educational Consulting
- Dr. Lynch’s Personal Website
- Write For Us
- The Tech Edvocate Product Guide
- The Edvocate Podcast
- Terms and Conditions
- Assistive Technology
- Best PreK-12 Schools in America
- Child Development
- Classroom Management
- Early Childhood
- EdTech & Innovation
- Education Leadership
- First Year Teachers
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Special Education
- Parental Involvement
- Policy & Reform
- Best Colleges and Universities
- Best College and University Programs
- Higher Education EdTech
- Higher Education
- International Education
- The Awards Process
- Finalists and Winners of The 2022 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2021 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2020 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2019 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2018 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2017 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Award Seals
- GPA Calculator for College
- GPA Calculator for High School
- Cumulative GPA Calculator
- Grade Calculator
- Weighted Grade Calculator
- Final Grade Calculator
- The Tech Edvocate
- AI Powered Personal Tutor
Teaching Students About Somatotyping
Teaching students about the definition of poll tax, teaching students about the meaning of underachievement, teaching students about how a hygrometer works, teaching students about hindu mandalas, teaching students about complementation tests in genetics, teaching students about how deep is one fathom, teaching students about heifer calf care, teaching students about the language of poland, teaching students about glycogenolysis, party invitation messages – party invitation examples and ideas.
Invitations Messages for Party: These days, it’s now common practice for people to throw parties often. However, when it comes down to hosting parties, the very first thing you should know is how to invite your loved ones and friends to your party. In Particular, you must know what to write on a party invitation card or message. You’ll have to carefully choose your words because the words you use in your invitation messages matter much more than you might think. We have some perfect sample messages about how to invite your friends, colleagues, or loved ones to your party. You should pay attention to these messages if you want to invite people to your party.
Invitation Messages for Party
Having you at our party will bring me great joy. I hope you’ll have the time to be with us on [Date]. I look forward to seeing you at the party.
We have chosen to throw a festive party on [Date]. You are cordially invited to share in our joy. Your presence means a lot to us!
Any party would be incomplete without you, dear. Do honor us with your lovely presence. Please take it as a formal invitation. And please arrive on time.
Having you as a guest at our party will be fantastic. Please join us as we celebrate the evening of [Date] with friends and well-wishers!
On [Date], we will host a surprise party at our home. We want you to be right on time because you are the most special.
Having you at our party will increase the joy and excitement of everyone who attends. I’m hoping you’ll be there at the right time.
Any gathering of friends would be impossible without your presence. I want to let you know that we are all looking forward to having you at our party!
I can’t imagine this event without you because you are the soul of any party. I am looking forward to having you at our party!
I’m looking forward to seeing you at my party, and I’d be devastated if you didn’t show up. Please bless us with your presence!
It will be an honor to have you at our party. We are very excited to have you join us as we make [Date] night an unforgettable memory!
People like you have a very rare ability to cheer up the people around you wherever you go. That is why inviting you to our party is so important to us!
All of these preparations will be futile without your presence. So, please come to our party on time.
On [Date], we have chosen to throw a party, and the party won’t hold if you are not present. You are cordially invited to my party; make it fun.
You are the life and soul of any party you are present at; that is why we are all very delighted to have you join us in making our party great. Please arrive early!
Dinner Invitation Messages
I’m sending you my warmest invitation to this dinner party. Your presence is all that is required to make this party a success.
You are cordially invited to attend the dinner party we have planned for [Date]. It will be wonderful to have you among us!
On [Date], we will host a dinner party at our lovely home. We are looking for your presence to make it memorable!
On [Date], we are arranging a delicious dinner party, and we are happy to invite you to our dinner party. We’ll serve our guests good food and share some good moments!
All we request is your presence as we celebrate the night of [Date] with our friends and loved ones. Please come and share in our happiness!
It’s always a pleasure having you here. Let’s get together once more and share some delectable foods and desserts. You are cordially invited!
Our bonds get stronger when we share food with the people we love. On [Date], we have chosen to throw a dinner party at our home, and we are inviting you to join us.
Tonight, we want to celebrate with good food and good people. It would be great if you could join us.
Birthday Party Invitation Messages
We hope to have all of the people our boy/girl loves and adores at his/her birthday party. As a result, your presence is required!
Our little boy/girl is one year older. Please come to our party so that we can all celebrate together.
The birthday boy/girl invites you to celebrate his/her new age with him/her. Please assist us in making this party memorable!
We have planned a fabulous party for our boy’s/girl’s birthday. Your presence is greatly appreciated.
We have made plans for this birthday party, but your presence will make it a success! Please come.
The fun at any party is dependent on the presence of our loved ones. As a result, we value your company; that’s why we want to invite you to our baby’s birthday party.
My baby’s birthday would be incomplete without your presence at the party. Please join us for this joyous occasion.
We extend the warmest invitation to our child’s birthday party. Please come and celebrate this special event with us.
Get Together Party Invitation Messages
Since we will always be in touch, I have planned a small get-together. I’ll be grateful if you could join us for a get-together party.
Let us relive our past for one day as we all plan to meet on 2023 at [location]. Don’t miss it!
You have always been an essential part of our lives. The evening of 2023 will be less enjoyable if you are not present. You’re invited!
If you are not present, the joy of our get-together party will be incomplete. We have missed you greatly. But this time, we won’t let that happen!
Time may have changed our lives and separated us, but it could not erase the memories from our hearts. You are cordially invited to the 2023 get-together party.
In our group of friends, you have always been the shining star. A get-together party has been announced on 2023, and we look forward to having you with us!
We can never ignore the place where our hearts truly belong, no matter what we do or where we are. There will be a get-together party at [location]; please join us.
Let us gather and whoop it up since it’s been a long since we last saw each other. Let’s gather together for a birthday party. We’ll be waiting for your arrival!
Invitation Messages for Farewell Party
His departure is heartbreaking, but we will not make it a sad day for him. Let us all come together to say goodbye to this great man!
A farewell party has been arranged to honor Mr./Mrs. [Name] on 2023. You are invited!
Let us all gather to celebrate Mr./Mrs. [Name] highly decorated professional life as he/she waves goodbye to us. You are cordially invited!
He’s been our best friend and ideal professional mentor. Let us take some time off on [Date] to bid him farewell.
He will surely be remembered by all of us; as such, we should not allow him to depart in silence. You are invited to Mr. [Name] farewell party.
Our beloved [Name] is one of the few people who can touch hearts and leave an indelible mark. Join us to bid this wonderful fellow farewell.
We invite you to an evening filled with memories and intriguing stories over drinks and food. To be a part of it, please attend the farewell party of [Name, Date, and party location].
Few people can enter our hearts. One of them is [Name]. Let us all gather and take some time off on [Date] to say our goodbyes to this great man.
Office Party Invitation Messages
You are a highly valued member, and any of our meetings would be incomplete without you. Please come to our party.
You are a greatly valued member of this office; as such, all our gatherings would be empty without you. Please, be present at our office party.
It’s time to elevate our professional relationships to personal acquaintanceships. We cordially invite you to our office party on 2023!
Let us toast to our company’s success with wines and whiskey. Your presence will bring a lot of joy to everyone.
For one day, let us all forget about our professional boundaries. On 2023, there will be an office party, and you are cordially invited!
On 2023, an office party has been planned. Your presence is required because your role is just as important as the boss’!
Every day, your professional achievements are what drives the company’s success. You are cordially invited to the 2023 office party.
We’ve decided to take the day off, not to relax at home, but to celebrate our company’s success with an office party. You are cordially invited!
You bring so much joy to our office, and we hope you’ll bring that same joy to our party. Please, attend our party.
Bachelor Party Invitation Messages
It’s time to say goodbye to our [Name’s] freedom. So come celebrate his last bachelor party with us.
Let’s get together and have a beer to celebrate [Name’s] last day of being single. Be prepared for his bachelor party on [Date and Time].
For brotherhood, beers, and the last moments of singlehood! Come party with me at my bachelor party! You are cordially invited; please join us at [Date, time, and location].
My single days are finally coming to an end. Time is ticking away; don’t pass up the opportunity to celebrate my bachelor party.
Guys! Our friend is finally getting married. Let’s paint the town as [Name]’s single life ends. So, what are you holding out for? Grab a beer, put on a suit, and hop in.
In honor of our brother, [Name], join us in saying goodbye to his singlehood and freedom. So, arrive on time at [Venue] on [Date and Time].
It’s classified! We’ve secretly prepared a surprise bachelor party for a friend about to say goodbye to his single days. Join us at [Venue] on [Date and Time].
Let’s have a good time and rock the stag night with music and alcohol. You are cordially invited to the Freedom [Name] Party! So come on down and party until your energy runs out!
Bachelorette Party Invitation Messages
The bride deserves one silly last night before the wedding. Let us all come together to give her that.
I’m looking forward to the most exciting bachelorette party ever, and it won’t be as much fun without you.
This will be our last party before this Miss becomes a Mrs. Join us to make it memorable!
Let’s give her one last taste of the single life before she marries. Please come to the party!
Because the bride adores you, the bachelorette party will be incomplete without you. You must participate!
Let’s have some fun at this bachelorette party! We are all looking forward to having you with us.
Your presence will make this girls’ night twice as enjoyable. Let’s throw a party for this aspiring bride!
Let’s throw the best party ever for the bride-to-be! Please join us in making this party a success.
Kitty Party Invitation Messages
Ladies, you are all invited to my kitty party, which will take place at my home. Let us relive our youth and have some fun.
Let us gather and have a great time celebrating our unity. I’ve planned a kitty party at my house on [Date] to make the most of it.
It’s been a long time since we last saw each other! Why don’t we get together at a kitty party? I invite you to come feast at my home at [Time] and on [Date].
I’m inviting you to the kitty party at my home tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll be delighted to share all the gossip with us and have a great time.
Plates are already on the table, and drinks are ready to be served. This is an invitation to my kitty party. So don’t forget to show up!
If you miss my kitty party, you’ll have to take me to a special lunch. So, the decision is entirely yours! Please come and arrive on Time.
Our kitty is the ideal platform for displaying talents and craziness. Welcome to my kitty party, lovely ladies. Please don’t pass it up!
Won’t it be nice to take some time off and join me at my kitty party? I can’t wait to meet up with all of you! So, make sure you are not late.
Funny Party Invitation Wording
A professional entertainer is required for every great party. We decided to invite you because we couldn’t afford one. Please come with us on 2023.
On 2023, a fantastic dinner party has been planned for you. My wife’s hospitality is excellent, but I can’t speak for the quality of the food. You are still invited!
We have chosen to throw a fantastic party at our place, and you are invited. The precious gift items you’ll bring will make our smiles bigger.
We’ll drink and have a good time all night. Please join us in celebrating our friendship. Don’t forget to bring your wicked sense of humor!
On 2023, we will have a great gathering of friends at our home, and you are invited. All you have to carry along with you is a bunch of gifts to make us feel special!
All the fun and excitement will be lost if you are absent on 2023. You are cordially invited to participate in whatever stupid things we do at home.
People usually focus on decoration, food, music, and so on when planning a party; the invitation is the least of their concerns. But consider this: why would anyone want to attend your party if the invitation is dull? As a result, your party invitation messages must reflect the event’s excitement. Organizing a party may sometimes seem complicated, and you may not have enough time to figure out the perfect invitation message.
Don’t worry; you can use any party invitation wordings we’ve written for you. You can also draw inspiration from these sample party invitation texts to create your invitation message.
150+ Father’s Day Wishes, Messages, and Quotes
19 strategies to help students to respond ....
Related articles more from author, graduation wishes, quotes and messages for brother.
Romantic Valentine Messages and Wishes
Confidence messages and quotes to build self confidence, happy daughters day – wishes, messages and quotes, 150+ teachers appreciation week wishes, messages, and quotes, merry christmas wishes to sister.
- Business Plan
- Customer Service
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Startup Basics
- Social Media
- Menu Prices
- Food Holidays
- Culinary Lessons
- Did You Know?
- Gourmet Glossary
- Menu Design
- Street Eats
- Under the Hood
- Your Website
159+ Party Invitation Message Examples for All Sorts of Celebrations
Planning a party, but aren’t sure what to write on the invite? Whether the party is to celebrate certain milestone, an office event or something more exclusive you came to the right place.
Listed below are more than a hundred party invitation message examples that you can use for all sorts of celebrations. Click on the type of party you’re hosting below for ideas for examples of appropriate messages.
Party Invitation Message Examples
Party invitation messages for friends, virtual party invitation messages, funny party invitation messages, office party invitation messages, private party invitation messages, get together party invitation message, dinner party invitation wording.
- What do you write in a party invitation message?
Ain’t no party like a wine party.
- So as we keep in touch forever, I have planned a small get-together. I will be appreciative if you join us for a get-together party.
- Let’s relive the days from our past for just one day as we all plan to get together on (date) at (place). Don’t miss it!
- People like you have the rare ability to cheer up the crowd wherever you go. That’s why it is so essential for us to invite you to our party!
- Hi, just want to let you know you’re invited to (name’s) Birthday Party, (MM/DD) from (hh:mm) to (hh:mm) at (location). Please let me know if you’re able to come!
- All these arrangements will be pointless without your presence. So please, do join our party on time.
- As we have decided to hold a party on (date), it would not be possible without you. You are cordially invited to my party and make the party convivial.
- People like you are the charm of any party. And that’s why we are looking forward to having you with us to make it rock and awesome. Don’t be late!
Sending you my heartiest invitation to join this party. Your presence is all that’s needed to make this party a memorable one.
- Having you at our party will be a great honor for us. We are looking forward to having you with us as we make the night of (date) an unforgettable memory.
- I’m eager to see you at my party, and I’d be heartbroken if you don’t come. Bless us with your presence, please!
- You’re the soul of any party, and I just cannot picture this event without you. Looking forward to having you amidst us.
You Might Like: 59 Thank You Note Messages to Bosses During and After Pregnancy
- We are always honored to have you as one of our guests. It would truly mean the world to us if you would come to our party.
- Any gathering of friends is not possible without the presence of you. I want you to know that we will all be waiting so eagerly to have you at our party.
- Having you at our party will double the joy and excitement of everyone present there. I hope you’ll be there at just the right moment.
- Having a party on (MM/DD) at (hh:mm) at (location). Let me know if you’re going to make it.
- It’s time to party! You’re invited to (location) on (MM/DD) at (hh:mm). Let me know if you’re able to come!
A surprise party will be arranged on (date) at our house. We want you to be there just at the right time because you are the most special of all.
- Having a guest like you at our party will be awesome. Please join us as we all celebrate the evening of [date] with friends and well-wishers.
- Any party is incomplete without you, dear. Please honor us with your lovely presence. And take it as a formal invitation. Please do come on the scheduled data and time.
- We have decided to throw a joyful party on (date). You are cordially invited to share the joy with us. Your presence means a lot to us and hope we’ll see you there.
- Having you at the party will be a great pleasure for me. I hope you’ll have the time to be with us on (date). Looking forward to seeing you.
- Dear friend, I invite you to the get together party of old friends to be held at my place. I hope you will arrive and make the occasion more memorable one.
- Sweet friend, I invite you through this text to the friends get together party coming week. Do come to the venue for the most amazing celebration of our group.
This text carries invitation wishes for the friends get-together party next week. I really look forward to you being there with me and all of my friends together making merry.
- Through this text, I invite you to the friends get together party at Royal Club tomorrow. We all look forward to you charming up the evening with your talented skills.
- Through this text, I invite you to the friends get together party next Sunday at my place. Do arrive and we will have lots of fun and enjoyment.
- We are going to arrange a friends only get together party at our sweet home on (date). Your presence is what we are asking for to make it a memorable one.
- My dear friend, You have always been an integral part of our lives. The evening of (date) will be of less joy if your presence is missed by all. You are invited.
You Might Like: Fundraising Campaign Name Generator: 400+ Ultimate List
- The joy of a get-together party is incomplete if you are not there. We have missed you a lot. But this time, we can’t let that happen!
- Hello, (friend’s name)! I am sending an invitation to you for the feasting afternoon, hoping that you will enjoy our company. See you soon on (date) at (time).
- Dear friends, I am inviting you to my party tomorrow at noon. Don’t be late or you will miss a lot of fun. The venue is my home.
- To all my dear friends, I invite you to my party, please don’t forget to come. It’s at (time) on (date), at (venue).
Time may have changed our lives and divided our paths, but it couldn’t erase the memories from our hearts. You are invited to the get-together party of (date).
- You have always been the true star in our circle of friends. We all are eagerly waiting to have you with us on (date) as a get-together party has been announced!
- Dearest friend, this is an invitation to my party at my house. You are the guest who can’t miss it. The party will start at (time) on (date).
- It doesn’t matter where we are and what we do, we can never ignore the place where our hearts truly belong. Please join us for the get-together party of (place).
- Every great party requires a professional entertainer. Since we can’t afford one, we have decided to invite you. Please join us on (date).
- A great dinner party has been arranged for you on (dat)]. My wife’s hospitality is first class but I can’t vouch for the taste of the food. You are invited anyway.
- We’ll have drinks and have fun all night together. Please be with us as we celebrate our friendship. Don’t forget to bring your wicked humor with you as you come.
A virtual party.
- Hi! We’re hosting a virtual party on (date) at (time). We were hoping that you would accept our humble invitation!
- The pandemic won’t stop us from having fun. You’re cordially invited to our virtual party! Let us know if you’re able to join us.
- We would like to spend time with you, even if it’s in front of a screen. Here’s your invitation to our virtual party on (date) at (time).
- Let’s have some fun, no matter where you are. Join us as we celebrate our (party) virtually via Zoom at (time) on (date).
- We would love to have you on our virtual party. We’ve prepared awesome virtual games to make it more exciting. Plus, get the chance to receive prizes!
- Having you celebrate with us during this momentous occasion will be extraordinary! Join us via Zoom on (date) at (time).
- We know it’s challenging to go out and visit us right now. But we’re having a virtual party and we would love it if you’d join us.
Spending time with those we love is extremely important to us. That’s why we would like to invite you to our virtual party. Let’s have some fun on the internet.
- We are all for safety, which is why we’ve decided to host a virtual party instead of a physical one. If you’re free on (date) at (time), we would love to have you join us via (video conference platform).
- A virtual party has been arranged on (date). Your presence is required as your part there is no less important than anyone else!
- Let’s celebrate our togetherness with lots of fun and glee. To enjoy it to the fullest, I have organized a virtual party on (date) via Zoom.
- Hi! Know that you are invited to our virtual party on (date)! Having your online presence with us will make such a huge difference.
- As we celebrate our (occasion), we would love for you to join our virtual party on (date) at (time). Thank God for the internet right?
Since the pandemic is still ongoing, we’re hosting a virtual get-together party, so that we can reconnect with all of you! We hope you can join us!
- I have decided to throw a wonderful virtual party on (date). I cordially invite you to share the fun and joy with us. Your presence will be a blessing to us.
- The year has been challenging, but now it’s time to party. I welcome you on (date) to celebrate with us through Zoom. Looking forward to seeing you!
- The virtual party is finally here, all set for (date). I hope you will find time to be with us. Having you will be a pleasure. I look forward to seeing your face!
- We have decided to organize a virtual party on (date). You are hereby invited to enjoy with us. All that is required is your presence.
- It will be a great pleasure to have you at my virtual party. The date is set on (date). I hope you find time to be with us.
- We are organizing a virtual party via Zoom on (date). You are a special guest and we would not like you to miss it.
Ready to party with this guy?
- A great dinner party has been arranged for you on (date). My wife’s hospitality is first class but I can’t vouch for the taste of the food. You are invited anyway!
- You are invited to join us on (date) as we have decided to throw a dazzling party at our residence. Your precious gift items will make our smiles bigger!
- All the fun and excitement will be incomplete if you are not there to be with us on (date). You are cordially invited to do whatever stupid things we do at our home.
- We invite you to be a part of the great gathering of friends at our home on (date). All you need is to bring a bunch of gifts for us so we can feel special!
- We’ll have drinks and have fun all night together. Please be with us as we celebrate our friendship. Don’t forget to bring your wicked humor with you as you come!
- Inviting you to my party on (date)! Grace the party with your presence. Gift me your blessing and love.
- To all my Foodie Friends! You all are invited to my party to enjoy snacks and drinks and me.
- Join me and my wife in celebration of her birthday! I love my wife, so please don’t come empty handed.
My party will not be complete until my friends are full. Come for the party at (venue), (time). The bar will remain open until you close it.
- You are invited to my party. Please come soon, dear. And don’t forget to bring the gift, it is mandatory here.
- You forgot to bring the gift last year. This time, no excuse will work. Please come with a due gift as well.
- There will be dance, drinks and dinner. It’s my party, so of course everything will be paid. Please come to celebrate.
- Please be at my party to bless me and have fun. You will have a bad sex life for one year if you won’t come.
- I’m throwing a wild and thrilling party. All jungles are invited to have fun and make it exciting.
- My dad has decided that this year he will celebrate my birthday. I welcome you all on his behalf at the party. Be on time and leave on time.
- My party won’t be complete without you! But please, bring a gift. It makes me feel special.
- Make me feel like I’m worth your time by attending my party on (date) at (time).
- We’ll be celebrating whether or not you’re there, but come if you wanna have an exciting time.
- Do you love me? If you do, please do bring a gift for my party on (date) at (time). I’ll love you, too, if you do!
Holiday office party.
- Please join us at our office party for an outdoor festival celebration at (location) on (date) from (time). Respond to (name) (phone no.).
- You’re invited to join us for a special office get-together at our place on (date). May you come and enjoy the day with us from (time) to (time).
- You’re invited for a special office party at our place on (date) from (time) and stay until your heart desires.
- Happy Holiday! Office Party celebration dinner at (location) on (date) from (time). Carry a main dish and dessert to share. Table services and drinks provided. Hoping to see you there!
- Friends and Colleagues, please join us for an evening of merriment on (date) at (time). Venue will be at (location).
- You are cordially invited to join us for the 10th annual office party on (date). Kindly bring food to share, and have fun!
- Bring your imagination to a game by joining us at our annual office decoration party, which will be hosted by (name) from (time) at (location). Will be happy to see you there!
- (Company/Name) invites you to our annual office get-together. Join along with us as we enjoy each other’s company.
We all need a break from work. That is why we are inviting you to a small office party this (day) at (time). Bring food for the table. Drinks are already provided.
- Please join us for the office party which will be hosted by (name) at (location) from (time). Table services and snacks will be provided. See you there!
- Friends and Colleagues, please join us for an evening of holiday cheer on (date). The theme is (theme of party). Only bring yourselves as food and drinks will be taken care of by the company.
- Join us for our office super party at (location) on (date) at (time). Meals and table services will be provided. Hoping to see you there.
- Bring all your baskets for our office party which will be hosted at our place on (date) at (time). Please inform us if you can come by giving us a call at (phone no.).
- You’re invited to come and celebrate with the office at a garden party with honorable (name) at (location) on (date) from (time). See you there.
- Let’s celebrate! Join us for a night of dinner, drinks, and dancing.
You are cordially invited to an evening of dinner and good company at the annual (Company) party.
- You’re invited to join us for an office lunch party, which will be hosted at (location) from (time) on (date). Will be happy to see you there!
- We would like to personally invite you to our office party, happening on (date). All you need to bring is a smile on your face as you celebrate with us!
- You’re invited to celebrate this office with our family along with good food and drinks. The party will be thrown at (location) on (date) from (time).
- Come and join us as we take a break from our hectic work schedules. Be there at (location) on (date).
- Please grace us with your presence at the party, celebrating (name)’s special day.
- We are inviting you to this private party hosted by (name) on (date) at (time).
- You are invited to a party at my house on (date) at (time). Remember: this is a private party; don’t invite anyone else.
- We are inviting you to a friends only get-together this coming (day) at (time). Don’t bring anybody, just snacks and drinks would be great!
- We would love to have you over for our private party! Kindly bring food to share.
Having you as our guest for our private party would be awesome! Remember to save the date! (date, time and place)
- We’re having a little get-together on (date), just us and a few of our friends. Would love it if you could come!
- We are organizing a private party at our home on (date). You are a special guest and we would not like you to miss it.
- Having you at the party will be awesome. I would like you to join us on (date) as we celebrate with friends.
- A guest like you crowns a party. Please join us as we celebrate on the evening of (date). The party will be held at (location).
You Might Like: 202+ Smart Preschool Name Ideas for Gifted Students
- Having you at the party will be a great joy for everyone there. I hope you will be available on that day and arrive at the right moment.
- I am having a surprise party on (date) at my house. I am inviting you to be there. Please don’t miss it.
- The honor of your presence is requested at (place) on (date) for a private cocktail party at (time).
We would love it if you came to a small private party that we’ll be hosting on (date). Kindly come on time. The party starts at (time).
- It will be a great pleasure to have you at my party. The date is set on (date). I hope you find time to be with us.
- We have decided to organize a party on (date). You are hereby invited to enjoy the party with us. All that is required is your presence.
- Attention, we need your help! Come save the day at (place), on (date) at (time).
- Be my guest on (date) from (time) as we celebrate my achievement in life. The venue will be (location). Please let me know in advance if you will be able to attend.
- Dear friend, I just want to let you know that you are invited to a party that will be held on (date) from (time) at (location). Your presence will be highly appreciated.
- Please be my guest at an event party, to honor my friend, (name)’s, for his (function). Hope to see you there!
Will you come a my party?
- The get-together party will be incomplete without you. So, don’t miss the party or you will miss a lot.
- I have planned a small get together. You are invited to mark the evening by your lovely presence, we will mark the moments with great happiness.
- Craving for a party? I’m throwing a little get-together party. Let’s be united once again and relive those memorable moments with no restraint. Details are (date, time and venue).
- Here is a get together invitation for you. You are invited to a get together party at my place; I look forward to many wonderful moments to embrace.
- Please do come to our get together party to get back to the old fun with high spirits. Mark it memorable with your presence! Looking forward to seeing you.
I invite you all to a get-together party I’m throwing at my home. Please do come. The details of the party are (date, time and venue).
- Dear friends, you all are invited to the get-together party at (location). I hope you come on time. It will be on (date) at (time).
- I’ll be having a little fun get-together this coming (day). You don’t need to bring anything. All will be provided. See you at (time).
- You have been an important person in our lives. The get-together party will be on (date). The get-together will be less joyful if you miss it. You are all invited.
- You have always been an integral part of this family. Set aside the evening of (date) as we will be having a family get-together party. The party will be boring if you miss it.
It is time to party. It has been a long time since we had a get-together party. Please join us for the weekend of (date). Your presence will be highly required.
- The joy of getting together is when everyone shows up. We have missed you so much. This time you can’t plan to miss it.
- The year has been wonderful, it is time to celebrate and create new memories. You are hereby invited to the get-together party on (date) at (venue).
- We wish to have you at the get together party. It has been so long since we met. Looking forward to having a great evening with you on (date) at (time).
- Over the drinks and the delicious dinner, I invite you to a get together. Kindly come and mark your presence.
- Great news to all my party animal friends. There is a get-together party at my home. See you soon! (Date, time and venue)
- Just forget everything for a day and come to my party to have unlimited fun. Details are (date, time and venue).
- Let us be with people who mean the most to us. I would be appreciative if you come and join us for a get together party and enjoy the dinner.
- We have planned to celebrate this evening together with great fun and delicious food. Please join us. Your presence will delight us!
- Seeking to see you at a get-together party. Please join us for food and drinks.
- Me and my wife have decided to throw a casual dinner party at our place for no reason at all. Please join us on (date) for leisure time.
- It has been a very long time since we hosted a dinner party, so our confidence is shaken and we will need you by our side on (date) for the party.
- My wife insisted on sending a very formal invitation so here I am requesting your presence rather than inviting you to our dinner party on (date).
- Sweet, sour, spicy, tangy and bitter, today evening, you will find everything on the table. Please join us at the dinner table.
- The dinner table is waiting for its lovers. And trust me, the chef will also not disappoint you. Join us for a dinner party.
Sending you my heartiest invitation to join this dinner party. Your presence is all that’s needed to make this party a memorable one.
- You are most cordially invited to be our guest at the dinner party we have arranged on (date). It will be great having you among us!
- We are going to arrange a dinner party at our sweet home on (date). Your presence is what we are asking for to make it a memorable one!
- We are gladly inviting you to join us on (date) as we plan to arrange a delicious dinner party. We’ll be sharing good foods and some good moments together!
- We want to celebrate this night with some good food and good people. It’d be really appreciated if you could join us.
- Nothing makes the bonds stronger than sharing the same food with our loved ones. We invite you to join us on (date) as we have planned to throw a dinner party at our residence!
- It’s always a pleasure to have you with us. Let’s have yet another occasion to sit together and share some delicious foods and desserts. You are cordially invited!
Your company is all that we are asking for as we celebrate the night of (date) with our friends and relatives. Please join us to have a share in our happiness!
- Sorry to distract you from your stress-induced daily job as me and my roommate are planning to throw a dinner party to which you are being invited at the moment.
- We would love for you to join us for dinner on (date), at (venue) to celebrate and thank God for the good things He has done in our life.
- It has been a very long time since we hosted a dinner party at our place. We will be throwing a dinner party on (date). We will need you to be at the party.
- Please join us for dinner to celebrate (person’s name) retirement from his/her (profession). The date is (date) at (place). R.S.V.P. by (date).
- We need to come to our home on (date) for the dinner party held in honor of our growing years that are being wasted on average jobs. See you then!
- I’m here to provide you with a fresh change from all your formal dinner parties. So please join us at our place on (date) for an extremely casual dinner party.
- Let us gather and enjoy the meals together. Enhance the fun of this get together night with your presence!
What Do You Write in a Party Invitation Message?
The invitation is in the mail.
Writing an invitation for a party is simple as you only need to answering the basic questions of what, when, where, and why. Essentially, you need to be able to tell your guests who or what you’re celebrating, when it’s happening and where it will be held. You can add creativity and some wit to the message, depending on your party’s theme. In general, here are the basic details included in any effective invitation:
- Kind of Party – Tell your guests what you’re celebrating.
- Date and Time
- Venue – Be sure to include the full address.
- RSVP (If applicable)
- Dress Code (If applicable)
It looks like there’s more parties on the horizon for Americans this year. In fact, the U.S. party and events industry is forecasted to rise from a market value of $2.95 billion in 2020 to $3.03 billion in 2021. Clearly, things are getting back to normal. Let the party begin.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
About the author: leslie chang.
Don’t Be a Drag: 175+ Fun Slogans to Help Quit Smoking
101+ Rain Water Harvesting Slogans Inspired by My Grandpa
211+ “Pin-Perfect” Bowling Slogans That Strike Profits
- Join as HR Expert
- Submit Article
- Become a Contributor
- Sponsored Content
- HR Video & Event
- HR software
- Resume Writing
- Letter Writing
- Free Job Post
Party Invitation Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Acknowledgement Letter
- Address Proof Letter
- Agreement Termination Letter
- Announcement Letter
- Apology Letter
- Application Letter
- Appraisal Letter
- Appreciation Letter
- Approval Letter
- Cancellation Letter
- Charge Sheet
- Claim Letter
- Confirmation Letter
- Congratulation Letter
- Discharge Letter
- Dismissal Letter
- Dismissal Order
- Dispute Letter
- Draft a Notice
- Employment Bond
- Experience Certificate
- Follow Up Letter
- Request Letter
- Grievance Letter
- Increment Letter
- Inquiry Letter
- Termination Letter
- Warning Letter
- Withdrawal Letter
- Transfer Request Letter
- Annual Bonus Letter
- Internship Letter
- Interview Call Letter
- Introduction Mail
- Letter for Renewal of Licence
- Letter of Appointment
- Letter of intent
- Letter of Performance
- Regret Letter
- Transfer Letter
- Letter to Enquiry Officer
- Memorandum of Undertaking
- Nomination Letter
- Offer Letter
- Order Of Imposing Fine As a Punishment
- Order Of Reduction In Rank
- Order Of Withholding Annual Increment
- Promotion Letter
- Purchase Order
- Re-Designation Letter
- Reference Check Letter
- Reference Letter
- Rejection Letter
- Relieving Order
- Renewal Letter
- Resignation Acceptance Letter
- Resignation Letter
- Retirement Letter
- Show Cause Notice
- Suspension Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Telephonic Interview
- Authorization Letter
- Thank you Letter
- No Objection Certificate
- Job Application Letter
- Permission Letter
- Relieving Letter
- Internship Certificate
Party invitation Letter or Email is a formal way of inviting friends – Find Party invitations wording in Email Letter with Sample Template
We celebrate some happy occasions such as Birthday marriage, promotions, holidays and house warming with our families and friends. To celebrate the occasion, we formally invite our colleagues, friends and family members to join, to make the event more memorable and cheerful.
We invite the people by sending email and letter by post or by calling them.
In this article, we will discuss some formats and samples of the letters for different occasions. While writing a any Birthday or other party invitation letter or email, one must keep in mind the following points:
- The receiver’s name and contact information must be mentioned clearly.
- Sender’s name and contact information must be mentioned. If the party invitations are sent officially, the sender’s name and designation must be mentioned.
- Be specific whether the receiver is invited alone or with family.
- Provide information about the venue, nearest landmark and an alternate contact number.
- The letter theme must be polite, soliciting the presence.
- One may also mention the Dos and Don’ts if applicable. Such as Consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited, or late-night entry prohibited.
- While sending the party invitations online, there is no need to mention the full address or contact information.
- For the specific invitations like dinner party invitations, it is recommended to mention whether the receiver is invited alone or with family and mandatorily the complete address of the venue.
What is Online Party Invitation Email
Inviting the person through emails on an occasion like – Birthday, Promotion, Marriage, Farewell etc. It is basically a mode for the invitation. The main difference between Online Party Invitation and offline Party Invitation is in Online Invitation, we require only the email address of the receiver, whereas in Offline Party invitation, we require the complete contact information of the sender. In Online invitation, there is no need to mention the address of both the parties, whereas in offline invitation, it is must.
The Birthday or any other Party invitation Email Letter is the invitation provided by senior authority, HR department for any annual party or Birthday or for any other occasion which is arranged by management for the employees.
Find below various Birthday or other Party Invitation Email Letter Sample Template and Format for Example and quick uses.
Tea Party Invitations Letter
For celebrating the small-scale achievements, like graduation day, performance recognition etc., and tea parties are very common and organized by inviting the close friends, colleagues.
One must keep in mind the following points, while writing the tea party invitation
- The occasion must be clearly mentioned.
- The receiver must be clarified whether invited alone or with family.
Please refer the sample invitation letter Tea Party Invitation letter sample .
Tea Party Invitation letter/mail sample
Dear Receiver Name,
Your will be glad to know that I have been awarded Employee of the month, for month (________), for early achieving the sales targets.
On this occasion I have arshy ranged a tea party on Date of this month.
You are requested to attend this party. Please join me at 6 p.m., in cafeteria situated at Address .
- social share
Farewell Party Invitation Letter
This type of letter is sent to invite the colleagues, managers on the occasion of farewell of an employee, when he retires or leaves the organization to join other organization.
While sending the farewell party invitation letter, one must keep in mind the following points
- The letter must mention the occasion in detail, along with the venue.
- The name of the person for whom the farewell party is organized, also to be mentioned.
Please refer the sample invitation letter
Farewell Party Invitation Letter Sample
Subject: Farewell Party Invitation
I Organizer Name is glad to invite you along with your family to attend the party organized to bid farewell to our Employee Designation, Person Name , who is getting retired on last day of this month.
The venue for the same is Guest Celebration Hall, Near Elephant Cave, Florida and the party would begin at 7 pm sharp.
Awaiting your presence.
Name of the inviter
Birthday Party Invitation Letter Sample Template
This type of letter is sent to invite the person on birthday occasion.
While sending the birthday party invitations, one must keep in mind the following points –
- The senders contact information must be mentioned, in case of sending the letter through email, it is not mandatory or suggested.
- The venue must be mentioned clearly, it would be better, if the nearest landmark is also mentioned in the invitation letter.
- The letter must be based on solicitation of presence theme.
- Always provide happy news at the beginning of the letter, to mark good impression on sender.
- Recommended to end the letter, on positive vibe. Such as the use of “Hope that the invitee will come” and the sender must be thankful to the invitee.
As per the appropriate level of the relationship with the receiver, recommended to use the appropriate respectful words.
Please refer the sample invitation letter - Birthday party invitation letter
Birthday Party Invitation Letter Sample
Subject: Invitation for Birthday
Your presence is solicited on the occasion of grand birthday celebration of Name for our son(relation) Name on dated (_________)
Being much loved member of the family, Our family wants to make this day special and memorable.
Hoping your presence on your birthday, to make the day very special, cheerful and memorable.
Name and Signature
The sample invitation above is the scenario based birthday party invitation template, the contents vary as per the situation.
The Vice President,
Sub: Party Invitation
Dear Mr. / Mrs.
I would like to invite you to join us for dinner on (Day) ________, (month, date, year) ________at (time) ____________ in the evening as we celebrate our __________________.
The party will be held at (venue) _________________ and will be an informal gathering.
This means that you can come in any attire you are comfortable with.
I hope to see you in our simple dinner party with the rest of our friends. We are pretty sure that with your presence, our very special day would be perfect. It would be very nice to reminisce our past when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend.
On the other hand, this party is also open to people who you want to be with. We are looking forward to meeting you to ___________________________ party.
Name of the person / organization
Sign Into Your Account
joining for knowledge, applying jobs, participating in discussions
Do not have an Account
Already have an Account
Your Signup request has been submitted successfully. A verification link has been sent to you email address, please check your email and click on the verification links to verify and activate your account on HRhelpboard.com
Please check your email now.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Latest jobs view all.
Adhunik Switchgears Private Li...
Ascent Human Solution (P) Limi...
BTW Financial Services & IMF P...
Ascent Human Solutions Private...
New Beginnings: Strategies for Starting a New Career Introduction It can be exciting when you want to start a new career. ... Read More
Beyond First Impressions: Measuring Onboarding Experience for Performance Review Insights Onboarding is a pivotal transitional ... Read More
Difference between HRD and HRM While HRM (human resource management) is an established and essential discipline within the real... Read More
Best Performance Management System for Small Business and Startup Companies Small business companies and startups come across m... Read More
Integrating Work-Life Balance to Support Talent Retention A health work-life balance is important for the well-being and job sa... Read More
Best Human Resource Software for Small Business and Startups Running a business is not as simple as it seems to be. Situations ... Read More
How to Write a 2 Week Notice & What Does it Means In a professional world, "Two weeks notice is a most commonly used term which... Read More
Best Job Sites in India 2023 for Job search & Job Post In today's competitive job market, finding the right job can be a da... Read More
Mastering the Art of Virtual Assistance: A Guide to Becoming a Successful Virtual Assistant In today digital age, the demand fo... Read More
The Secret of Getting Honest Employee Feedback I was at a coffee shop with a friend. She started the conversation with: “I’... Read More
Looming Layoffs? Stay in Control with These Job Survival Strategies from Experts Are you feeling the heat at work? Are your col... Read More
Why Do Employees Leave Their Jobs? The Resignation of employees quitting their jobs in search of power position and money conti... Read More
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Food and Entertaining
- Party Planning
How to Write an Invitation
Last Updated: September 24, 2021 References
This article was co-authored by Hovik Harutyunyan . Hovik Harutyunyan is an Event and Wedding Planner and the Owner of Hovik Harutyunyan Events, a full-service event planning firm based in Los Angeles, California. Hovik has over ten years of hospitality and event planning experience. His firm specializes in weddings, private celebrations, and corporate events. Hovik's work has been featured in Vogue, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Modern Luxury Weddings. He has a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley. There are 8 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. This article has been viewed 32,168 times.
Writing invitations for any event can feel overwhelming for those who are doing all the planning and organizing for an event. However, by spending a little extra time making your guest lists, choosing the right media, personalizing invitations, and collecting your RSVPs, you can quickly and easily send invitations for any event and keep track of your growing guest list.
Making the Guest List
- You could say something like, "Mr. Tom Smith and guest are cordially invited to attend my wedding reception. We ask that all guests be over the age of eighteen."  X Research source
- If you’re concerned you may have some cancellations or regrets from those you invite, consider sending an initial set of invitations early. Then, send out a second round of invites if many people are unable to attend.  X Research source
Creating the Invitations
- You can also create weight by layering your invitations. Starting with a standard card-sized printed invitation, you can add a thicker, colored sheet of card stock that is slightly larger to the back with a small amount of glue or double sided tape.  X Research source
- If you want to personalize your invitations and save time, consider using custom stamps. You have a personalized note or a picture turned into a rubber stamp. Then, you can quickly replicate each card for your guest.  X Research source
- Party City, Target, Staples, Office Max, and local stationers or artisans will all offer custom invitation printing.
- Most shipping companies like UPS and FedEx also offer custom invitations.
- Online providers like VistaPrint and Shutter Fly make and send customized invitations as well.  X Research source
- For instance, try something like: "Please come to my birthday party. The event is on October sixteen at my home. The party will take place from 3 o'clock to 4:30. Please RSVP as soon as possible using the included RSVP card, my email, or calling me on the phone."
- You should also include any special directions to your event or instructions such as dress code or other relevant information.  X Research source
- If you do mistakenly address an invitation, apologize over the phone, in person, or in writing. This is more than adequate atonement for your faux pas.
- Use an inside joke to make the invitation personal. For instance, “Thanks for always buying my drinks, Rob.” Will be a very personal message you can quickly write to a college roommate on your wedding invitation. This would likely not be appropriate on your parents’ invitation.  X Research source
- Thank you notes can be as simple as, “Thank you for attending my birthday party!”
- If you do receive a gift, make sure to include a specific reference within your note by saying something like, “Thank you so much for attending my graduation reception. I look forward to putting the pen set you gifted me to good use in my future career!”
- Like the invitations themselves, these can be digital or traditionally printed depending on your unique situation.
You Might Also Like
- ↑ http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/sc-fam-1118-guest-list-20141118-story.html
- ↑ http://www.papersource.com/howto/diy-wedding-invitations.html
- ↑ http://www.stampsdirect.co.uk/blog/2012/09/11/how-to-use-rubber-stamps-for-invitations/
- ↑ https://www.theknot.com/content/our-top-wedding-invitation-tips
- ↑ https://www.tinyprints.com/things-to-know/party-invitations-ideas.htm
- ↑ http://www.letterwritingguide.com/invitation.htm
- ↑ http://emilypost.com/advice/invitation-etiquette/
- ↑ http://www.techsoup.org/support/articles-and-how-tos/few-good-rsvp-tools
About This Article
To write an invitation, begin with a polite phrase such as "please attend" or "We request your attendance." Additionally, include the date and time of the event, and the location where it will take place. You should also say whether invitees can bring a guest, and ask them to RSVP by email or phone. Finish by signing off politely with "Sincerely" or "Love," and including both your and the recipient's addresses on the envelope. For tips on how to decorate your invitations, read on! Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Did this article help you?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve
- / AI Letter Writer
letter invitation for birthday party
Write a Informal Letter Invitation For Birthday Party
Write a clear and to-the-point letter invitation for birthday party with the help of an AI Letter Writer in minutes. Focus on the message and let AI handle the formatting, tone, and language.
Use Case Example
Letter invitation for birthday party.
I hope this letter finds you in great health and spirits. I am writing to invite you to my birthday party, which is scheduled for [date] at [time] at [venue]. The occasion will be a celebration of my [age]th birthday, and I can't wait to share this special moment with you.There will be food, drinks, music, and lots of fun activities to keep you engaged throughout the event. Your presence will be highly appreciated, and I would love to have you join me on this special day.Please RSVP by [date] to let me know if you can make it. I look forward to seeing you at the party.
Best regards, [Your Name]
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I would like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to you for my upcoming birthday party. As you know, a milestone birthday is around the corner, and I want to make it special by celebrating it with my nearest and dearest friends.The party will be held at my residence on [Date] at [Time]. I have planned some exciting games and mouth-watering food to make the evening enjoyable. It will be an informal affair, with no dress code, so you can come as you are.Please let me know if you can make it, so I can make the necessary arrangements. I am looking forward to your presence to make it a memorable occasion.
Warm Regards, [Your Name]
How to write a Letter Invitation For Birthday Party
Explore Other Related Letters
Write a letter to father for money to buy books.
Dear Father, I hope this letter finds you well. I require some financial assistance to buy books for my academic studies. It would help me immensely if you could provide me with the necessary funds. Thank you in advance for your generosity.Sincerely, [Your name]
Write an apology letter to manager for the mistake
Dear Manager, I apologize for my mistake. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will take the necessary steps to ensure that it does not happen again in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
Write a formal letter for university application
Dear Sir/Madam,I am writing to apply for a place in your esteemed university for the program in [name of program]. I have completed my [degree/major] from [name of institution] with [CGPA/Percentage] and possess a strong desire to enhance my skills and knowledge in this field. I look forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely,[Name]
Write a letter to the editor for publishing an article
Dear Editor, I am writing to submit an article for your publication. The article is titled "The Importance of Mental Health in the Workplace" and discusses the need for employers to prioritize employee well-being. With increasing stress levels and burnout rates, addressing mental health in the workplace is crucial for overall productivity and satisfaction. Thank you for considering my submission. Sincerely,[Your Name]
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have no experience in design or copywriting?
Is there a free version of simplified, how does your pricing work, how quickly can i get customer support, what is your refund policy, writer personalized informal letters in minutes.
Simplify your letter writing process, save time and make it unique with Simplified AI Letter
No Card Required
What our 1 million+ users are saying about Simplified
Easy to use & consistently quality AI writer!
While Simplified has many other features besides its AI writer which I hope to explore in the future, as the owner of multiple health websites, I love how it handles writing technical and health content with ease. While other sites spit out content that doesn't quite make sense, might have a rude tone, or actually contains incorrect information, Simplified is always professional in tone and spot on.
Surprisingly coherent AI writing
When writing short children's stories Simplified is surprisingly coherent when it comes to sentence structure and stories have actual flow. I would not know they weren't written by a real person.
High quality writing!
Okay firstly, this app is amazing! It is great way to save time by brainstorming or even helping you get started on writing an entire blog. I've used blog title ideas, outines, and introductions using this app. 5/5
This is the best AI writer I have never used before,
I really like the AI contain writer, I have never used a tool like this before
The best ai program i have found thus far.
Simplified is one of the many AI tools I have tried and is my favorite so far. I appreciate the rewrite tool (it is the one I use the most). Sometimes I can't get my thoughts together, but this tool perfectly organizes and cleans up those thoughts for me. I can rely on it to provide me with a professional and clean rewrite copy which I have used to update my resume. This is just one of the few things it does other than being able to continue your writing or (pun intended) simplify it.
Everyone Should Use Simplified.com!
The AI writer is fantastic; you cannot go wrong. It does the job superbly for blogging, social media content, or product descriptions. The content is never dramatized too much, and it doesn't sound like a computer wrote it at all.
Quick and easy to use Ai writer generator
It was very helpful that it gave multiple choices for you to decide on which why you wanted to deliver your information. It is very competitive with other Ai writer's software!
My New Best Friend, sorry Sara
The fact that the AI writer is so smart. Have not once received a nonsensical report as I have with similar platforms. This makes it worth every last penny.
I am so happy I found Simplified
I have always been better at expressing things verbally than through the written word but with simplified I am able to generate texts which gives me a framework to expand on and get my message across. Simplified has given me the opportunity to produce more content at a faster rate.
Best Thing I Have Ever Came Across
I love being able to have great help with my copy writing. As a business owner and just a team of 1, this has made my business to be able to run smoother. My content creation for my business is so much easier
Affordable but excellent
I have been searching for an easy-to-use AI writer that doesn't break the bank and Simplified is it? The interface is easy to use and the results are near perfect.
The Best Platform for Writers
I have tried many Ai writer assistants but none of them was this good.
The best ai writer and assistant i have ever seen
I'm so lazy to write ad copies and product content, so it helps me write product titles and descriptions, and when it comes to ads it helps me write my ad copies.
Made with ❤️ remotely by TLDR Technologies, Inc
Learn & explore.
© 2023, All Rights Reserved, TLDR Technologies, Inc